From time to time, Metro Dental in Etobicoke encounters patients who are in need of oral surgery to correct their oral or maxillofacial issue. There are several conditions in which we may recommend oral surgery etobicoke for our patients. These conditions include:
- Impacted tooth removal to remove wisdom teeth when the jaw doesn’t have enough room to keep them in straight alignment, or when wisdom teeth become impacted.
- Missing teeth replacement using dental implants to restore appearance and keep the patient in optimal oral health.
- TMJ corrections when a night guard is not enough to relieve patients of TMJ symptoms such as headaches.
- Uneven jaw growth when orthodontia, or braces, are not enough to correct misalignment cases.
- Denture preparation to provide a way to improve the fit of dentures on patients with jaw irregularities.
- Facial injuries that occur in automobile or home accidents or while playing sports.
- Benign lesion removal to relieve discomfort and prevent dental dysfunction.
Experienced Board Certified Etobicoke Oral Surgeon
Oral surgery is a serious procedure and requires dental professionals to undergo special training and education to qualify to perform oral surgery. If you are in need of oral surgery, you want to choose a professional with excellent experience in the field. At Metro Dental Etobicoke, we are proud to have a board certified, highly experienced oral surgeon on our team of dental experts.
Oral Surgery Preparation at Metro Dental Etobicoke
Before we decide to recommend oral surgery, your dentist here at Metro Dental will examine your condition and ensure all other options have been exhausted or cannot correct the issue. Then, we will have a consultation to explain why you need oral surgery and what you can expect. Our team is committed to help you be fully prepared for any dental procedure you may need and we are always available to answer any questions you have. For more information please visit us at http://westmetrodental.com/contact-us/